Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want to start doing floral arrangements such as sprays and baskets. I wanted to know if there is...?

any website that will give me good illustrations and instructions on how to do floral arrangements. I am a beginner and have never tried a floral arrangement but am very interested. If there is any websites plz let me know or good beginner books that aren%26#039;t to expensive.

I want to start doing floral arrangements such as sprays and baskets. I wanted to know if there is...?
go to the library and there will be loads of books on this subject. Some though may be quite dated. give these a miss and look for the modern ones. Meanwhile get yourself some oasis,a few blooms and any available greenery and away you go.it will come naturally to you, since you seem to have the interest. Add a candle for added interest and you.ve got your first centre-piece. you can develop from this. good luck,



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment