Sunday, April 12, 2009

Can someone give me a summary of the eight basic arrangements in floral design?

yes, i know theres sites that show it, I have a presentation coming up and Id like to get some feedback of how I should present this info on this part of the presentation. I say the naem of arrangement, and basically what it consists of and how it looks and everything. I just cant put it into words to describe it all..If someone would please help me out, it would be nice :-)

Can someone give me a summary of the eight basic arrangements in floral design?
I would put each type of arrangement on separate boards. On each board, put some pictures of actual arrangements that represent that type and also put the large corresponding basic shape on it (like a Round arrangement picture and a round circle). This is as basic as it gets and it gets your point across. Seeing actual arrangements and the basic shapes will help people correlate the type of arrangement with what its supposed to look like.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment